One of our subject matter experts (doctorate- and master’s degree-prepared nurses with extensive experience in Magnet and Pathways) will travel to your hospital and work with your team for a two-day analysis of your organization.
- Share empirical evidence supporting the value of Pathways designation to your organization and your patients.
- Analyze your hospital’s practice standards, operating policies, procedures, and management structure in order to determine if you meet (or are close to meeting) Pathways requirements.
- Coach your team about the critical role of both data and documentation.
Our writing team takes a unique approach to reviewing your documents:
- We have a deep understanding of the requirements, along with the latest updates.
- We work “in” your document and give specific counsel on ways to strengthen the narrative.
- We prompt your team for missing information and tell your writer exactly what is needed and where it belongs in the narrative.
- We can help prepare your document according the Pathway requirements.
- There is no need to try to learn new software to prepare your document.
- We will prepare the document complete with bookmarks, table of contents and page numbering.
Nurse Survey Preparation
- Communication campaigns that help to explain the importance of the survey, and what to expect and help boost participation
- Showcase the value of your nursing team and how that is integrated throughout the organization.
We try to be good stewards of your investment and have designed our services and fee structure to meet any budget. No expensive packages--you select only the services that you need, when you need them. Contact us today for a free consultation and a list of references.