OPEN ENROLLMENT COMMUNICATIONS
Open enrollment is the one time each year when employees think about and consider the value and usefulness of your benefit offerings. As experts in HR/benefits communications, Tipton will ensure your employees understand their benefits and appreciate the commitment you have made to their wellbeing.
Get a world-class design for your Open Enrollment benefits guide at a 35% savings! Tipton will design and edit your next Open Enrollment Benefits Guide for a flat fee of $6,995*. Offer valid through July 31, 2020.
How We Can Help
- Review your plan goals and ensure your messaging supports those goals.
- Assess the communications needs of your various audiences and develop strategies and tactics to best reach those audiences.
- Create an open enrollment strategic communications plan.
- Develop consistent, compelling, targeted messaging.
- Deliver demographically-based information and channels.
- Focus on actual benefits rather than just the event of open enrollment.
- Use story-telling to make information more compelling.
- Develop and introduce new channels, such as an online benefits guide, benefits text messages, videos and animations to increase interest and appeal to different audiences.
- Measure results, including awareness, plan participation and enrollment participation.
- Write, design, edit and manage open enrollment communications material, including benefits guides, open enrollment websites, videos or animations, postcards and flyers, executive scripts and messaging, manager messaging, newsletters, text messaging and more.
If you need a trusted partner to develop visually appealing and easy-to-understand open enrollment materials, turn to the HR benefits experts at Tipton. Contact us today to see how we can help.
* Special Offer Details
You provide the text and artwork and we will provide the following:
- Planning support — make sure your content meets your goals
- Design for a 20-page booklet, including two cover designs
- Delivery of a pdf and a print-ready file (if needed)
- Production of charts as needed
- Editing and review of all content
- Two rounds of text changes/updates; one round of design change