COVID-19 Update — YOU CAN HELP!
We work with nurses every day at Tipton Health and wish we could do more to support their heroic care-giving efforts and protect them in the midst of this crisis. Our team members did some research and wanted to share the results. Here are a few ways you can join us in helping to alleviate the desperate need for personal protection equipment for our nurses. We will be updating this list through the weeks ahead:
- You can sew a mask or donate materials for masks. Here’s how!
- Take it up a notch. Make your mask from high-end furnace filter material.
- “Print” a mask using a 3D printer. Here’s information on how to get started! If you don’t have a 3D printer, contact your local university science, engineering or art department or any local businesses that have 3D printers to see if they can help. Be sure to check with your local hospital to make sure the masks can be used there.
- 20 Ways to Support Nurses from nurses.org.
Message to our Clients
Dear Friends and Valued Clients,
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the United States and world, we recognize this is an extremely difficult and overwhelming time for hospitals and health systems trying to protect their employees while serving the public. With much of your time and resources devoted to this ongoing and fluid situation, please know that we are here to support you in any way we can. Our team of professional communicators and healthcare consultants is ready to step in as you need us to provide you with expert service and guidance.
Please be assured that Tipton Health Communications will continue to provide you with high-quality Magnet, Pathway to Excellence, PTAP, nursing excellence and communications consulting support.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at info@tiptonhealth or at 302-454-7901. Stay safe! We can’t thank you enough for what you are doing every day – serving patients with compassion and high-quality care.
All my best to you and your teams.
Tipton’s Magnet Consulting
We are the Magnet® consultant of choice for more than 175 nursing teams (nearly 30% of all hospital nursing teams applying for Magnet designation).
Why is our support in such high demand? Our approach works.
- 100% client success
- 70% of clients go directly to site visit
- Comprehensive services, customized solutions
- Budget-friendly options
The Tipton Magnet Difference
We will be your partner throughout your journey toward nursing excellence and successful Magnet designation.
- Comprehensive nursing excellence and Magnet consulting services led by experts and customized to meet your unique needs.
- Extensive education and hands-on support for your MPD, nurse managers, Magnet champions and your nursing team.
- Deep experience in nurse engagement and Magnet enculturation.
- “Ala carte” services give you total control and the flexibility to meet changing needs.
Most of all, we care deeply about you and your success. People like working with us. We form lasting, valuable relationships with our clients.
How Our Consulting Process Ensures Your Success
1. Building A Strong Foundation
- Gap Analysis/Data Analysis
- Closing the Gaps
- On-Site Workshops
- MPD Mentoring
- MPD Bootcamp
2. Strengthening Your Documents
- Writing Team Workshops
- MPD Mentoring
- Document Review
- Data Analysis
- ADAMTM Support
3. Preparing for Site Visit
- Mock Site Visit
- Nurse Education
- Hospital Education
- Fairs and Fun
4. Celebrating Your Success
- Recognizing Your Nurses
- Marketing Magnet
5. Ongoing Support
- Data Support
- MPD Mentoring
- Maintaining Momentum